|E&S Consultancy Ltd : Malta's Corporate Services
Company Summary of Benefits
• Tax exemptions (5% implied Tax on profits
from trading activities of the Malta Company.
Full exemption on participating holdings)
• No withholding taxes, stamp duties or
exchange control restrictions apply on distribution
of profits from the Maltese Company to non resident
shareholders, and these dividends can be expatriated
without any restrictions.
• Anonymity (Nominee services offered ensures
that your (shareholding, Directors etc).
• Highest level of privacy protection
• Limited liability with minimal paid up
capital requirement for the Maltese Company(as
little as € 250)
• Business can be conducted internationally,
and with minimal changes through the Malta Company
• The Malta Company will be incorporated
using your desired name (subject to approval by
the Registrar of Companies).
• Companies registered in Malta are considered
resident in Malta, wherever ownership or management
exists or business is carried out.
• Non-residents are freely entitled to hold
shares or office in a Malta Company
• Annual and general meetings of the Maltese
Company may be held outside Malta
• Malta Companies may hold funds in banks
• The company formation procedure in Malta
typically takes 48 hours.
• Companies can be redomiciled to Malta.
us for more information as well as for a quote.
We will happily guide you through the Malta company
formation process and also advise you on the solutions
that would best suite your needs!. info@CompanyinMalta.com.
Or +356 21 378722