Malta Company Summary of Benefits
- Tax exemptions (5% implied Tax on profits from trading activities of the Malta Company. Full exemption on participating holdings)
- No withholding taxes, stamp duties or exchange control restrictions apply on distribution of profits from the Maltese Company to non resident shareholders, and these dividends can be expatriated without any restrictions.
- Anonymity (Nominee services offered ensures that your (shareholding, Directors etc).
- Highest level of privacy protection
- Limited liability with minimal paid up capital requirement for the Maltese Company(as little as € 250)
- Business can be conducted internationally, and with minimal changes through the Malta Company
- The Malta Company will be incorporated using your desired name (subject to approval by the Registrar of Companies).
- Companies registered in Malta are considered resident in Malta, wherever ownership or management exists or business is carried out.
- Non-residents are freely entitled to hold shares or office in a Malta Company
- Annual and general meetings of the Maltese Company may be held outside Malta
- Malta Companies may hold funds in banks outside Malta.
- The company formation procedure in Malta typically takes 48 hours.
- Companies can be redomiciled to Malta.
Contact us for more information as well as for a quote. We will happily guide you through the Malta company formation process and also advise you on the solutions that would best suite your needs!
[email protected] Or +356 21 378722